1. The sixty-six books of both the Old and New
Testaments comprise the inspired Word of God and are without error in the original writings. The Bible is God's complete written
revelation for the salvation of man and is the final authority regarding Christian life and faith.
2. There is one uncreated eternal God, eternally existent in three persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh, was born of a virgin, led a sinless life, died on the cross
and rose again bodily on the third day. Because He ever lives, He alone is our High Priest and advocate.
4. All mankind is sinful by nature. This condition makes it impossible to earn his exaltation through good
works. Good works however, are a by-product of saving faith, not a pre-requisite to be saved.
5. Mankind is saved by grace through faith alone in Jesus Christ. Believers are justified by His shed blood
and shall be saved from wrath through Him.
6. Christ's Church is made up of individuals who have recognized their lost state and placed their trust in
the redeeming work of Christ for their salvation.
7. Jesus Christ will return again for His own. All true believers will reign with Him throughout eternity.
8. There will be a bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust the just to everlasting life, the unjust
to everlasting damnation.